The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Payments) Regulations 2013
You have the right to cancel a contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of your appointment. This overrides any other cancellation period(s) stipulated in ancillary documents.
If you have positively ticked the box on the initial contract, we sent you, we will NOT start any work on your instructions until after the 14 days cancellation period. This is 14 days from the date of your appointment. If you did not tick the box and want to wait 14 days then please contact us here firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware The Company cannot be held responsible for any circumstances that arise in the cancellation period which may affect the distribution or administration of your estate.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract with a clear statement (e.g. in writing by post or e-mail email@example.com). You may also download the cancellation form HERE for posting.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is enough for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you. We will refund the money by cheque unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
If you requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period (see below), you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with full coverage of the contract.
If you wish to cancel any ancillary subscribed services outside the cancellation period, the company will take a view on services rendered and will discuss each and every case on its merits and the decision of the company will be fair and reasonable.
YOUR RIGHT TO COMMENCE WORK IMMEDIATELY
Your option to ask us to start work immediately this will happen if you left the Tick box Blank.
- If you like us to start work immediately and you have ticked the box please contact us within 14 days to expressly request, we start work immediately. You may do so by emailing here firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you agree that we may begin the drafting of your Will(s) before the end of the fourteen days, you acknowledge that, if we do begin the drafting of your Will(s) before the end of that period, then:
- If the Will(s) have been completed and fully drafted, you lose the right to cancel.
- If the Will(s) are partially drafted at the time of cancellation, you must pay us an amount proportional to the services supplied or we may deduct such amount from any refund due to you.
- In order to withdraw an offer to contract or cancel any contract on the basis described, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw or cancel (as the case may be). You may inform us using the cancellation form(s) we make available to you. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you withdraw an offer to contract or cancel a contract, on the basis described, you will receive a full refund of any amount you have paid us in respect of the offer or contract except as described at 2b above.
- We will refund the money by cheque unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- We will process the refund due to you as a result of cancellation on the basis described above without undue delay and, in any case, within the period of 14 days after the date on which we are informed of the cancellation.
- These provisions only apply if you enter into the contract with us as a Consumer that is acting wholly or mainly outside your trade, craft or profession, where the Contract is a distance contract within the meaning of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- You do not have to give any reason for your decision to cancel or withdraw.
If you wish to cancel any ancillary subscribed services outside the cancellation period, the company will take a view on services rendered and will discuss each & every case on its merits and the decision of the company will be fair and reasonable.